Art with a Heart relies on volunteers and fundraising activities to support the delivery of its exhibitions, events and activities. Whether you are part of a business, or just one person, there are many ways in which you can support us:
- Donate as little or as much as you can afford in our donation box or via text giving.
- Sign up to become a friend of Art with a Heart
- Become a volunteer to help steward the gallery or assist in other activities.
- Nominate us as your charity when competing in any sponsored activities (eg. Running a Marathon)
- Consent to giftaid on your membership donations and purchases.
- Donate a Raffle Prize
- Donate your skills and expertise.
- Crowd Funding
- Voting for us at the Galaxy Hot Chocolate Fund
- Donate a one off fee or monthly payment to Art with a Heart or alternatively chose us as your charity of the year and allow us to benefit from your fundraising activities.
- Sponsor one of our existing events or we can create a bespoke event that meets your objectives.
- As part of your corporate social responsibility (CSR) provide resources, equipment and/or people to assist in the program of events and exhibitions (eg. stewarding the gallery)
- Donate a raffle prize
- Donate your skills and expertise (eg. copyrighting, printing, marketing)
- Crowd funding
Thank you to the local community who voted for our project in the 2013/14 Trafford Council voluntary sector grant scheme managed by Thrive.
We would also like to thank all of our many sponsors, partners and supporters in particular: Hobbycraft Altrincham for sponsoring the first Trafford Schools Open, The Co-operative Group and Go Green for the donation of furniture, Stamford Quarter and Altrincham and Bowdon Civic Society.
Thank you all for the artists who have participated in the exhibitions at Art with a Heart and the schools in the Trafford area for their support and involvement in the annual Trafford Schools Open.